Valentine's day provides a great spectacle while walking on the streets. You can see a couple walking hand in hand, a dude proposing to a girl, a girl crying because someone proposed and the rest of them trying to attract each other.
I never really understand why proposals work.
"I love you. Do you love me?"
"Should I love you because you love me?"
Most marriages seem like a contract with heavy penalties on breach.
In an episode 'Role Model' of House M.D., which is currently my favorite TV show, Dr. Cameron says to Dr. House:
"You asked me why I like you. You are abrasive and rude, but I figured everything you do, you do it to help people. But I was wrong. You do it because it is right."
Would you love someone because the person loves you or because he is right?
No comments:
Post a Comment