Then yesterday evening I had a routine task to be done along with someone. I took a nap for a couple of hours and then set about doing it sometime late in the night. By the time it was done it was close to 11 PM.
Because I sent the status email late at night, everyone thought we worked until then and the next day, I was flooded with appreciation mails.
"Thank you for your commitment and dedication."
"Really appreciate your hardwork in accomplishing this."
I just LOL'ed when I saw them.
But when you think of it, it is human nature. When it is easy to make a decision, everyone has an opinion. When it is difficult to judge things, nobody has much to say. That is why there is more public debate on religion and less on say, rocket science.
Which is why I think the person on top should 'know' better than you. But of course, the world doesn't work that way.
I just LOL'ed when I saw them.
But when you think of it, it is human nature. When it is easy to make a decision, everyone has an opinion. When it is difficult to judge things, nobody has much to say. That is why there is more public debate on religion and less on say, rocket science.
Which is why I think the person on top should 'know' better than you. But of course, the world doesn't work that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment