Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Atleast I have my priorities right

I am not very passionate about making money. I mean, I am very happy if I am doing things that I like to do. I am the kind who would rather pay the taxes than do the boring paperwork for evading it. So, I get concerned about myself when friends talk about investing in stocks or keep looking for a scheme to avoid paying taxes.

"Am I getting left out? Of course I want to be wealthy but if I am not passionate about it, will I ever be?"

Therefore, I get consoled when I read articles like these which I get from the people I follow on Twitter.
“There are two goddesses in your heart: the Goddess of Wisdom and the Goddess of Wealth. Everyone thinks that they need to get wealth first, and wisdom will come. So they concern themselves with chasing money. But they have it backwards. You have to give your heart to the Goddess of Wisdom, give her all your love and attention, and the Goddess of Wealth will become jealous, and follow you." -- source

No comments:

Post a Comment